Friday, October 28, 2011

Sharing my art, my dreams and smiles to you this day : )

Every artist was first an amateur

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

So this is day two of my 49th year around the sun.  LOL  : )

First off, thank you for all the kind wishes on Gather, and FB.  I appreciate them and wish you the very best during your trip around the sun.

From Facebook last night my status update sums up my day .....


Well guys and gals and those in between.... Thank you for making these birthday wishes flow onto FB. I appreciate them all. My last trip around the sun was an interesting one and no doubt I have to take some blame for much of it.

But my heart and my gut tell me that outstanding things lay ahead. Sometimes things are removed or taken away for a reason. I believe that.

But my kids, stepped up to the plate for me, as they often do They made my birthday special. No they didn't buy anything for me, they don't work but what they gave me today is priceless, they game me their love.

Smiles to all of you and may your trip around the sun be full of love and gratitude and plenty of smiles that will shine the way.

Good night, friends

My kids indeed did a great job.

So writing this post everyday is a passion of mine, along with my family and sharing my smile and gratitude.  Ok, so I have a lot of passion stored...... No but I write to inspire and maybe just maybe one person who reads this finds an easier thought, a new way of looking at things.

Do I make spelling and gramatical errors....sure.  But I try to let my thoughts flow freely and I do try to catch them on the reread.

I post this to Redgage, Triond, Blogger and Make Me Smile Online.  Copy and Paste.  I do that to get readers from other sites and to protect my content.  For the future.

Do I want to publish a book or Ebook, sure I do and that is my next goal.

I currently have started a Online Devotional of sort called

Smiles and Inspiration 2012.

Smiles and Inspiration will be free for November and December and you can see if you care to subscribe to it.  I will be adding to it these months and want your feedback.

The month subscription will be $4.35 period. 14 cents per day.

Or you can do 3 months for  $12.25 or about 13 cents per day.

Smiles and Inspiration will have a daily devotion, a daily recipe for the home/kitchen/cook in all of us and a daily prayer.  Other content that hopefully will make you smile, think, laugh and brighten your day and week ahead.

It will be found here on Gather at no cost for Nov/Dec 2011 and I welcome your comments.

Any questions or comments please connect with me.

vyakin@makemesmileonline.com

This will not have any impact on these posts that I hope will keep you up to date with me and share a smile or some thoughts along the way.

So yes, we are all artists.  Some take photographs, some write, some draw, some paint, some reach out by lending a hand.

They are artists too as they touch another and help them breathe easier as much as anyone.  They also are the artist on the canvas of life.

We are all amateurs of life as well.  I like that, the word amateur but I am fine with that. Gives me something to aim for that classic and professional writer that has honed his craft and published not just one book but several.

Thats my goal.  But my goal this day.......

Sharing a smile with you  : o )

Always sending you a smile.......


10/28/11


www.makemesmileonline.com

for more visit our web site

for membership (its free) join on the home page

We encourage - We want to entertain - We share -

Believe and make a difference.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment