Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another trip around the sun and a smile shared : o )

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:

it is the courage to continue that counts.”

~ Winston Churchill quotes


Great quote, is it not?

So for me another trip around the sun, yep going into my 49th year today.

I look at birthday's as a 'new years day' of sorts.  It very much is like that.  A new beginning of sorts. Out with the old year and in with the new.

For me, much of my life I have looked at as 16 year increments.  This is the start of my fourth '16' year increments.

What lies ahead I wonder?

Went back over the blessings I have received in my last 365 days.

The list I come up with speaks much gratitude but here it is.

The blessing of faith in God, in life itself, in my 2 beautiful children Tori and Troy both awesome kids.

Troy moved up here in March of this year and I give much thanks to God that I have him with me.

The blessing of laughter and the knowledge in its power.

The blessing of my posts that I write, how it flows each morning no matter how tired I am, how stressed life can push in on me, it still flows.

You the reader for stopping by each day to read and share your comments.

Thank You.

It has been a challenging year my 48th.  Full of joy and yes some unexpected sorrow that I still deal with from time to time.

I do have much love in my heart, much gratitude in my attitude and I always try to think of others even before myself..... It just works for me, not saying it works for all.  But it works for me.

You see, for me - giving of a smile, a kind word, a gentle expression of laughter can truly brighten a day.  Our spirit, our karma if you will flows out and touches others when we are happy, sad, angry or frustrated.

Why would you not want to send out joy and happiness.

Because when you do.... it comes back .. it rebounds back to the spirit that sent it out.  True nuf, it comes back often in a larger reaction that even was sent.

Why?  Because one sent out the expression and perhaps all day, all week, all of your life, the expression comes back by many.

I am glad to share kindness and a smile in the words I type.

I am glad to know that one day my children can fall back on these words for wisdom, perhaps... for comfort and joy, I am sure.

God Bless you in your current trip around the sun.  May your birthday when comes be full of joy, laughter and love.

Smiles sent to you this day.

Smiles sent to you .... everyday.  : )

10/27/11


www.makemesmileonline.com

for more visit our web site

for membership (its free) join on the home page

We encourage - We want to entertain - We share -

Believe and make a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment