Sunday, June 14, 2020

Housekeeping MMSO

First and foremost thank you for your kind comments, your text messages and words of encouragement. They mean a lot.



The purpose of this blog is to inspire, motivate and to stimulate thought.  I have had this blog for quite some time and a good friend encouraged me to start it up again.

So I did.  I write as God and the universe inspires me to.  I claim from the depth of my soul it is a gift, a few have said it is a ministry.  I only know if only one person feels a positive from these words and quotes I research then it is and has been a deep success.

If you want me to email you a link please email me at victoryakin@gmail.com I will add you to the email list. For the past 60 days I have been texting and messenger sending to a few handful and I thank those who have shared it as the views and contacts have increased steadily.

My newsletter will be published on line on the 6th of each month and that will be sent to those who send me their email.

Starting July 01, 2020 I will stop the manual process of sending the posts.  I have hoped that most will send and email but I understand if your life or world is busy enough.

Starting Monday, tomorrow a new content will be sent along it will be titled - Motivation Mastery On Monday - every Monday I will attempt to send positive vibes and make your day full of smiles and inspirational effort.

I hope you enjoy it and once again thank you so.

We are all in this together, all of us.

Victor V. Yakin

No comments:

Post a Comment