Sunday, April 20, 2014

Monday Motivation Instead of Trepidation

Stepping into a Monday, we all do it but are we walking with confidence as we step into the day or do we have expectations that are not so high?

It is our choice after all, but some have concerns about "Monday" even before it starts.  Now I am not saying or implying that this is you.  Of course not your head is held high with confidence and you can hardly wait until this day comes your way.  Right?

My intention is to share some thoughts that I have about how I define success, how I choose to live my mantra of daily life and even share my thoughts on failure and learning from it.

First let me say this, I am a work in progress but I understand that in order to progress it takes work and I choose to define my path upfront and carefully monitor my frame of reference so that I can be my own leader instead of someone else's sheep being herded into the day.

Lets start of with a quote:


Indeed we are the student, moving forward, learning, falling and getting back up but even if you fall you need to know your learning from the fall.

How I define success: 


What if you focused and defined success was just being a change agent in someones life that allowed them to breathe easier.  What if you lived by that belief?

How I think about treating each other:


Just imagine if you lived each of your 1440 minutes each day focusing on these three thoughts.

I leave you with this simple question.

What if you did think and focus on these simple beliefs and put them into your action plan each day?

Have a great Monday 

Victor V. Yakin
victoryakin@gmail.com
www.victoryakin.com





No comments:

Post a Comment