Friday, February 17, 2012

Stretching our beliefs on Success ~ Quote of the Day ~ Video of the Day ~ Scripture of the Day : ) 02/17/12


"I would rather be ashes than dust.
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a
brilliant blaze than that it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in
magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The proper function of man is to live, not exist.
I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time."
: 0 )  Jack London

Man was indeed designed to live, to make things, to care and to listen.  This quote speaks of that function and design.
Would we all not want to blaze a trail.
Leave behind some kind of legacy or improved social condition.
Maybe it indeed is just a garden that beautified our world.
Maybe we raised a child to do great things like be an awesome parent to their children.
Or maybe just maybe we want to make a difference in a big enough way that even just one life has breathed easier because we lived.
We created.  We designed.  We cared.  We loved.  We smiled.
Maybe just maybe Ralph Waldo Emerson had a point when we designed that work called success.
Enjoy your day and keep smiling as smiles are shared with you here today. : )
Video of the Day


Bible verse of the Day 
Proverbs 16: 7
 When a man’s ways are pleasing to the LORD, 
He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Have a blessed day everyone :)
Make ME Smile Online
copy protected 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
www.makemesmileonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment