Saturday, September 24, 2011

To inspire, to give, to share and to love

Sometimes we tend to be in despair

when the person we love leaves us,

but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs,

for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them.

~ Melai

I write every day to inspire others.  My mission to have one life breathe easier because I lived.  To share in some thought, that may lead to tears, or laughter or just a quick little smile.  Maybe an ah-ha will be let out.  But to write to inspire another spirit is indeed my goal.  I hope I do right by you the reader.

Oh, I know that I try to.

I almost gave up writing the other day, almost wanted to take some time out and put the fingers to rest.  Maybe it was too painful to keep writing when I was hurting as bad as it has been at times.

Not physical pain, but pain from the heart when someone leaves.  My wife left on the 10th of Sept. Have not heard from her since 1pm that day when she got back to Michigan.

Each day I feel stronger, each day I miss 'her' less.  Sure I still miss her, I hear her laugh, still I feel her touch on that wedding day.  Almost a year ago.

But I know I did my best.  I didin't give up on her, didn't ask her to leave, nor did I beg her to stay.  Because when you beg your really giving up on you.

Watched a message the other day on the Internet, a Christian message and the message was clear.  It was like it spoke to me.

The message was that sometimes our God can allow things to be removed form our life so that we can grow.

God heals and with out a doubt removes pain, can remove sickness.  He wants us to be obedient to his word and his plan for us.

So perhaps God also wants us to choose our plan, our partner, our team better.  So we can make more of a difference for other lives.

This message touched me, so I share that with you.

Maybe you have lost someone, maybe just maybe you have been healed in the past from the pain of relationship lost.  Just perhaps you learned from the experience.

I may be BENT, but not BROKEN, everything happens for a REASON. Because if GOD brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

~ Author Unknown

I write to inspire, but many times what I write inspires me.  I type with little or no research, it just flows from my fingers.  I pray before and pray after to give thanks.

I share this to give some thought, some smiles, some love.  I hope your visit again, I hope you share in the comments below.

May your direction be filled with smiles, with joy, with love and with a passion to make a difference in the life of others.

Smiles sent your way   :  )

09/24/11

www.makemesmileonline.com

for more visit our web site

for membership (its free) join on the home page

We encourage - We want to entertain - We share -

Believe and make a difference.

Sharing since March 09, 2009

Make ME Smile Online





No comments:

Post a Comment