Sunday, September 25, 2011

Things hoped for

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,

the evidence of things not seen.

~ Hebrews 11:1

This quote to me defines having that strong, courageous faith in our daily walk.

The faith that knows no limits, knows no boundaries.  The faith in our creator, our God that anything that we truly can see in our heart, know and understand in our mind can come true.  Simple, yet complex faith.

The substance of things hoped for....

Things like security and love for our children and their children.

Things like healing from a disease, that cure that will end our pain or discomfort.

Things like the deliverance for a hurting world, that they may find that making a difference for others, serving others does not only help those we serve but helps us understand our true purpose.

To aid, to assist, to love, to care, to share joy.

It really is that simple.

The evidence of things not seen.....

Just because you can't see it does not mean its not possible.

No one saw anyone breaking a 4 minute mile.  But yet it came.

No one saw a computer the size of a small thin book.  But yet it came.

No one saw a phone that can take messages, search the Internet, help us with directions, display and allow us to read a novel.  But yet it came.

The evidence of things not seen was not as strong as the faith and the conviction of those who wanted to bring it to pass.

We all have that conviction. We just need to access it and push play.

Play, the button with in us that puts thinks into action.

The button that once pushed and activated starts the process of implementation of a plan, a passion, and gives us courage to follow our dream and desires until we have success.

Find your passion.

To me writing these messages and sharing what flows through my fingers is that passion.  The words and messages I leave behind for my children, their children and onward will have impact.  They already have impact on my life.

No pain is too heavy with faith.

No amount of anger is to strong to leave alone by the side of the road.

No doubt  I will love again.  I love now.

I love my children, my friends, my job, my pets, my family, my life.

Faith, you bet I have it.  Faith keeps me grounded.  It keeps me pushing the play button.

Find your button.

Find your passion.

Find, identify and label what you love.  Share those labels.

Share that laughter.

Share that smile.

Share that love.

Dream big every day

Laugh every chance you get

Love forever

Push play

Smiles sent your way   :  )

09/25/11

www.makemesmileonline.com

for more visit our web site

for membership (its free) join on the home page

We encourage - We want to entertain - We share -

Believe and make a difference.

Sharing since March 09, 2009

Make ME Smile Online



No comments:

Post a Comment