Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection ~08/28/10

Happy Saturday my friends! Some 17 months ago I started this project, the reason and the motive is simple, to share a smile, open up my thoughts and teach and entertain others to do the same.


To make a difference in some way.

To share the power of a simple smile.

To make a difference in just one person's life because of what I shared.

This dream and goal is a reality and I am forever thanking God that he has opened up my eyes to this gift.


I will not write about drama or my own personal life except for prayers or recent successes. I share no ill will or negative thoughts for that is for those who live for that kind of thing.

'The writer writes to get a response', but I guess I am not a writer if that is what is important, I write for me and I share it with you.

If it makes a difference for one then it is enough.

I do not write about the past for the past is only for reflection not to be lived up in the present and for that I will never write about negative situations that happen to me. If you really want to know the truth about anything just email me, a simple email as every coin has two sides, even if it has two of the same image on it, it has two sides. So if you indeed want to know the other side of the coin then email me: vyakin@makemesmileonline.com

But if you don't care to know it then just live, and smile and make a difference in this world that hurts. I do not hurt anymore for I am loved, loved by my children, loved my lady and light in this dark world Janice and loved forever by God who created oh so very much for me.

Really what else is there?

My writing speaks for itself, it stands on its own merit and my faith in that is strong.

Even if only one viewed my post and it makes a difference then I am happy.

Even if only one says thank you, you make a difference in my thoughts then I am happy.

Even if only one takes away something that I lay on the table of this than I am grateful and thank God above.

I will not stop, I will not wain, I will write just the same.

A post that started it all for me and for this I share with you.

From April 05, 2009:

Our Mission at Make ME Smile Online


What we are about, our mission and more.

Provide a place on the Internet to promote, share, develop, entertain and educate its visitors and members that the simple yet powerful result of happiness the "Smile' can change the broken hearted, the lonely, the sad and help to change not only their world but the world of others.


One Smile at a Time!

Our goal to develop an online community to help and conquer the stress that this imperfect world produces.

The human spirit that we know can and will produce idea's, inspiration and energy that will carry it through these tough times.

One Smile at a Time!


Our belief and our focus of SuccessTo laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Smile! A five letter word that when properly executed by another can bring the same to you.


As a kid I had a "pitch back", remember that metal frame that you stick in your yard with the springs and net like mesh. You throw the ball and back it comes. A simple enough device I bought one for my son and daughter last summer. They loved it!

A smile when given is like that "pitch back" the other person most of the time almost feels compelled to give you one back. Try it next time your out in public how long does it take to give a smile? Nano seconds but it is worth it.


So that simple "pitch back" is why makemesmileonline is here. The simple act of showing others how powerful to the human spirit a smile can be. I included a few video's I found. I take no credit to them, I did not make them and don't really know who did. But I did smile when I saw them and I think you will to.


So join my community join us and feel the power of the smile. It is free and so is the smile that you give to another. NO CHARGE!


I do hope to add to this blog on a frequent basis and I hope to spread the word on this new found home on the web. If you want to contribute some thing you found on the web that may make another smile. Please do the email address is simple vyakin@makemesmileonline.com


Till then Smile :)

To all of you today and everyday smiles are sent your way! : )

Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment