Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection ~ 04/24/10

Good day everyone and Happy Saturday to you all! Everyday is a happy day as I guess you understand by now after reading these submissions of mine. Each and every post starts off with Happy and ends with Till next time....Smile. I believe each person we meet we should start off their day or at the very least with a impression that its ok to be happy. Each person as we let them go should know that good bye is not forever just 'Till next time...'


Send them off with a smile, send them off feeling better than they came. That is my goal with anyone who takes time to read my posts. I have been writing on Gather since April 9, 2009 and I feel a strong sense of community, I feel very welcome and I am grateful for your comments, emails and following/friendships at Facebook.


You make me smile! Thank you.


Saturday Morning reflection is taking a post from the past year and sharing it again, maybe stirring some thoughts and meditations. I hope you enjoy them. I hope you enjoy your Saturday and have a smile the whole weekend through. This post is from Oct. 10, 2009 I hope you enjoy it once again.


Saturday Morning Reflection


from Saturday Oct. 10, 2009


Yes! It is Saturday! Hope everyone has a great day and a better weekend! Spend some time with those who love you and look forward to your company this weekend! That is the best gift in the world to have love, to be loved and to have someone that looks forward to your company.


Cherish that, have gratitude towards that fore that is a gift.



I was listening yesterday to Robert Fulghum audio book, 'All I Really needed to know I learned in Kindergarten'. So I wanted to share 3 guotes from his book. I hope you enjoy and then I will share a post that I wrote back in April. I had very few views so I wanted to share it.




So with my Sushi at my left and Irish Coffee to my right here are those quotes:


And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world it is best to hold hands and stick together.


~ * ~


Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.


~ * ~


Sticks and stones will break our bones, but words will break our hearts.




What if?




Any morning can make me smile, a coffee in one hand and the morning paper in front of you.


It is a fact that more and more people are getting their news from other sources, tv, radio and yes the Internet. Some of these are just quicker to get through. Some newspaper organizations are going with online content only. The paper is falling away in popularity.


Sunday is different for most I think. The comic's section, the sports (Go Pitt) and yes the coupons that somehow make the Sunday edition worth the cost of the paper. You can save a little with those coupons.


Coffee always tastes better on Sunday too. You drink it at a slower pace I think. Sunday is a slower paced day and so this brings me to our latest message.


Make me smile online is a place on the web that I hope you find is a place to not only read or see something to smile about, but also to make you think.


Every so often I want to make you think as well as smile.


To ponder how you can not only make your day happier but the next person's a little better.


Every blog entry I will end it with a practical way to make another person smile.


Today's - - Number 200 : Hold the door open for someone with a smile!


Most of us always do it but sometimes in a hurry we just push our way through. I know we live a busy life, always on the go. Cell phones ringing, emails, texting and always something on the to do list.


Put this there, go here , you have an appointment, errands to do and on and on it goes. LIFE!


But always know that we all have the same number of seconds in our minutes, hours in our days and weeks in the month as your neighbor.


So take the time to do something nice for someone the next time you are at that store front door. Take the extra second and let someone else go first and don't forget the smile. You just might make someone's day


Till then enjoy your day and smile! :)


www make me smile online dot com



No comments:

Post a Comment