Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Morning Wisdom ~ December 21, 2009

Happy Monday everyone! Only 4 days left till Christmas! How great is that! Christmas is a great holiday no matter how old or young you are.






I know it can be hard for those with loved ones gone either those who have passed on or those who serve in our military or some other capacity where they will not be home for the holidays.


My father passed away in 2002 and I know it was very different at Christmas that first year, however I tried to understand the ebb and flow of life and death. I believe that he still looks in from time to time and his spirit lives on within my journey on this terrain we call home for now. I do pray for anyone that misses their loved ones, I pray for their peace and comfort and gentle understanding that their loved ones are in a better place. They are alive in your hearts and mind and you take a piece of them with every action you take.


I have a strong belief in God, I can't fathom for a second that this world was created by anything but our God. When you look around at all of its uniqueness and wonder in awe at all of its splendor and really look a the details that we have before us, how awesome our God is.


The season of Christmas of course is a gift from God in the from of our celebration of the birth of Jesus. It was/is a gift for all seasons of course any time of the year and any hour of any day. We just need to call out in prayer and be thankful for what God has given us.


God is not responsible for sickness, acts of rage or murder. We over the generations have created disease with improper diet, placing of harmful chemicals through drugs or environmental. We over time have fired shots into each other whether by gun or words or deeds. We have all contributed as we are our human, filled with free will to design our day.


How will your day be designed?


How will you spend your time in prayer? Giving thanks or asking for intervention?


Yes I do believe in the power of prayer! I do believe in energy that flows through and around us based on our words and needs, some call it karma I call it energy.


What we send out in words and deeds many times comes back in words and deeds towards us. The law of attraction is indeed a true power that flows around all of us.


God designed this world, and us to be perfect in every way, but he also designed us to have free will to eat the apple in the original garden of eden or to worship and meditate on his word in daily actions.


How will your day be designed?


Till next time.....smile and design your day with love and gratitude!


www make me smile online dot come


No comments:

Post a Comment