Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Giving Thanks on Tuesday ~ December 22, 2009

Happy Tuesday everyone! A great day to give thanks, you all know by now I like to take Tuesday and Thursday to give thanks, but you probably already guessed that giving thanks everyday only enlightens your life as well as your day. However it is my hope that those who may have a shorter term memory with all of life's challenges take this time on these two days.


I can only be hopeful right?



This is Tuesday of course with only three days left to Christmas.


How are those cookies coming?


How are the wrapping of the gifts? Do you wrap as you go or do you wait till Christmas eve?


So what are you grateful for today?


Here are mine today and I hope you share your top 3.


1. Grateful for my upbringing the time that my family and extended family took to show me what is right in the world and all the good things that can be if we only let them.


2. My girlfriend Missy who goes through life with challenges of her own but still takes time out to love and watch over Tori and Bear and Bella with a smile.


3. My daughter Tori and son Troy who I love both very much. You grow each day and you inspire me to be all that I can be with the smile and joy that you both bring to my life.


So thats mine.... I also included this video to remind us all that we should give our troops are very best Christmas greeting enjoy and have a blessed Tuesday!















Thank you and may God Bless you all!!


Till next time.....Smile and share that smile with the one who just may need it most!


www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment