Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Never forget to say thanks.... Part 1 ~ November 10, 2009

Good morning everyone and welcome to Tuesday. As you may know I have a very special place in my heart for veterans who have served our country. My dad, who passed away in August of 2002.


My tribute to him is located here.....


My thoughts on giving thanks I talk about every week here on Tuesday and Thursday. I think it is the most important part of any day to show gratitude for what we have.


What the American soldier gives us every day of the year is probably one of the greatest sacrifices a son or daughter can give. To serve their country and protect.


So I wanted to give thanks not just tomorrow which is veterans day but today as well.


I found this video which I think does a great job in putting things in perspective.


If you see a veteran today I hope this reminds you all to say thanks!


God bless all of you..... Enjoy the video















Till next time....take the time, to smile and give thanks!


www make me smile online dot com



No comments:

Post a Comment