Friday, June 27, 2014

Saturday In Your Park of Regrets

You have to love the lyrics of Frank Sinatra's My way:


Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through with exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way 


May we all be able to say we had a few regrets, too few to mention.  Regrets are the past and the past is not to be toiled or worried over.  Move forward, dream big and love always.


Move forward, dream big and love always

Life is too short

Days fly by as do weeks as do years

Live in the moment and laugh through your tears


Move forward, dream big and love always 

No hate and no fear 

Nothing to regret 

Nothing to jeer

Laugh much and often


Move towards love

share your thoughts

Dream big

Time keeps on moving on

So should your words of gratitude and thanks

Reach out in appreciation


If you should have any regrets 

consider this one and from that point on 

Move forward, Dream big and love always

As always I send a smile your way : )

Victor Yakin












No comments:

Post a Comment