Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quotes of the day ~ Video of the Day ~ Scripture of the Day ~ The Purpose of Us All : ) 01/26/12



I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be
responsible, to be honorable, to be compassionate.
It is, after all, to matter: to count, to stand for something, to have
made some difference that you lived at all.
:  o ) Leo C. Rosten
*******************************
The purpose of life is not to fight against evil and misfortune;
it is to unveil magnificence.
: o ) Alan Cohen
Today two quotes, how lucky can you get : ) Smiles sent.
What is our purpose in life.  Not yours and mine in particular I mean all of us in particular, the man and woman purpose in life.
I love the idea of unveiling magnificence.
What a concept.  Love it.
So it got me to ponder about all that I share with you the reader, the purpose that I share words to inspire, to enlighten to entertain and educate.
I like not love this interaction and sharing that takes place.  I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do.
Starting 2/01/12 I will be posting during the day the Smiles and Inspiration 2012.  I have prayed about this and listened to my inner spirit and it says to give it and share it with all.  So that is what I choose to do come 2/01/12.
To those who got it via email I will continue to do that until you say thats ok.
But I thank you 33 who wanted it and received it freely and I hope you respect and like my decision to share it with all.  Who am I to keep it for only 33 and so it will be shared 2/01.
So my smiles to you all and love shared as well : )
Video of the Day

Scripture of the day

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Jeremiah 29: 11


Have a blessed day everyone :)
Make ME Smile Online
copy protected 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment