Sunday, October 23, 2011

Affirmations and the Subconscious Mind


You will be a failure, until you impress the

subconscious with the conviction you are a success.

This is done by making an affirmation which "clicks."

~Florence Scovel Shinn

The power of the subconscious mind, it does so much for our actions and beliefs that are 'behind the scenes' of our actual knowledge.

Affirmations can prove to be your best friend for the subconscious mind.

I will share a few at the end, I use them and I feel them play into my life.  That is my personal testimony on the power of the affirmations.

Everything happens for a reason.  Cause and effect. Actions made and reactions played.  There is no pause button in life when we hit play the world records our actions and the energy that we cause to flow both positive and negative will flow back to us.


"The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what

you are. If you are loving, if you are friendly, if

you are helpful, the world will prove loving and

friendly and helpful to you.

The world is what you are."

~Thomas Dreier

This year has been very good to me and I will continue to praise God for the good in my life and the world that he surrounds me with.  The love, the kindness and the blessings that I have received are many and I thank him daily.

I thank him for the gift of my children who even now sit with laughter and a smile as they watch a movie or play a game.  I hear that laughter, I see that smile and I rejoice and give thanks to God.

I give thanks to God above for my dogs, Bear and Bella Mia, pictures of these two awesome pets are on my Make ME Smile Online web site and I have great pleasure from seeing them, hearing them greet me and acknowledge their loyalty to the family everyday not just somedays.  They are awesome.

I give thanks to you the reader.  The comments you send to me and the encouragement you have give me each and every day.

They warm my soul and the love and kindness I truly feel.

Thank You All.

I write with a passion, a passion and a mission to make a difference.  To share the knowledge and power of gratitude, the power of a simple smile, and the knowledge of allowing prayer and meditation to flow in your life every day and how it will make a difference.


The game of life is a game of boomerangs.

Our thoughts, deeds and words return to

us sooner or later with astounding accuracy.

~Florence Scovel Shinn


The game of life is playing everyday in your life and in mine.

Play with power, play with passion, play with laughter, play with that sincere smile that can make such a difference in the life of others.

Make a difference, Today!

Affirmation that I trust, and use:


Opportunities and advantages come

with each door that I open.

-----------------------


I AM here for a reason and I live my Life

with deliberate purpose.

-----------------


I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday

------------------


The two words of wisdom are --- pay attention.

-------------------

Just four affirmations for you to try.  Say them 40x each day. Get these, cut them out and hang them where you get ready for your day, the car, the desk at work.  Use them, embed them in your subconscious and try this for lets say 30 days.

See what happens to you attitude and beliefs.

Add prayer and spoken gratitude and watch out you just may have a better you.  A kinder you, a more successful you, a more loving you, and maybe just a bit more wisdom.

To the last affirmation I think very highly on this one.

Everything happens for a reason, I truly understand and believe that.

Pay attention - Take time and make time to listen - Fuel your subconscious mind with affirmation that will empower your life.

Empower your life to love, to laugh, to experience joy everyday and to become everything you truly want to be.

Dream Big ~  Love Always and know that I send you smiles : )

Today and Everyday!

I send you Smiles.  : o )


10/23/11


www.makemesmileonline.com

for more visit our web site

for membership (its free) join on the home page

We encourage - We want to entertain - We share -

Believe and make a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment