Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sizzling Saturday *New* August 27, 2011


Happy Saturday everyone and the last in the series on the word 'sizzle'.  
Starting with the new month I unwrap a new format for each day.  I hope to share it with you next Thursday but each day will have a purpose for your spirit but no longer will I label them by the day of the week.  You could read them any day and get what you need from them. So I hope you look forward to that.
My last question for you on this topic of sizzling is this.  When you enter the room, or get with a friend do you bring a sizzle with you?
Do you sizzle? or Do you fizzle?
Heck no one wants to fizzle, no one wants to be a drag, a downer.
But some are, sad to say some are.
So how would one sizzle as they enter a conversation, a room?
Three Steps
A smile of the heart and spirit
Eyes wide open with energy and direct eye contact to whom ever you speak with.
Head up, shoulders back and a walk with purpose.
Thats it!
A smile that brings life to a conversation.  People ache to be around good news, they so sadly come upon bad news way to often.  The average person does not need any more drama in their life.  So bring a smile instead.
Eyes, the windows to the soul, they speak even before words are spoken.
That walk, that says I have arrived, not the strut of a peacock or rooster but the confident walk that says I belong here, I can and will add value and not take away value.
Always add Value to another person.
Bring passion with you!
"There is only one passion
the passion for happiness."
~Denis Diederot
Bring that passion for happiness with you!
You will sizzle and the world will be brighter because your in it!
So I leave you with a sizzle today in my step.  My eyes direct at the screen that sends smiles your way.  Not just today but always.
I write these posts to inspire you, to lift a spirit, to wipe away a tear.  To ease a worry, to comfort a fear.  To bring a chuckle or a moment of laughter.  To bring a smile and so I hope today has brought that to you.
But this quote explains who I am, what I am and what we all are really:
'I laugh, I love, I hope, I try
I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry
And I know you do the same things too.
So we're really not that different, me an you"
~ Colin Raye

And so our day begins....... Smile, Sizzle and enjoy your day!!!!

*************

Make ME Smile Online

www.makemesmileonline.com

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***************

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference



No comments:

Post a Comment