Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Prayer and Sunday Thoughts ~05/22/2011

A very happy Sunday to you all! A day to rejoice, to share with family, to give thanks and a day to enhance our upcoming journey we take on each new day.  All of these things can be done in prayer.

A quote:

Prayer may not change things for you,

but it for sure changes you for things.

~Samuel M. Shoemaker

How much impact we can have just with spending time in prayer.

Impact for our life, and our families and even the life of a complete stranger.

My prayer that I pray, I share here with you here.

Dear Lord, I pray today to give thanks for the blessings I have enjoyed. I give you thanks for my wife, my children and my pets that they can realize through my words and deeds how much I truly love and care for them.

I give you praise that you have given me another day to share and care for my fellow man.  That you have allowed my mind to be open to sharing love and a kind word or deed to a perfect stranger.

I thank you lord for giving me and allowing me to share my thoughts and inspirations each morning with others.  Thank you for giving me fresh and genuine words to type out each day.

Lord I give you all the glory and praise for the nature that sings and shines right outside my window.  I thank you for my day and I ask for nothing but only give thanks that you have allowed my life to have meaning and purpose.

I pray and give thanks in Jesus name ...Amen.

Prayer is so easy and so powerful in our life we only need to practice it.  We get better with practice and so does our life.

I share with you here a video and along with my prayer I wish you peace today, love always and dreams that will never end.

Enjoy the video:

 


 

That is my Sunday prayer for you.

Don't forget something new on Monday the Monday Minute. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Smiles sent your way!

Just a Sunday Thought and a Sunday Prayer for you.

Live your life, make a difference!

God Bless you and Till next time......Smile!!!   :  )

Stay Hungry ~ Stay Foolish

Happy Sunday everyone

Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

 

No comments:

Post a Comment