Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Morning Minute *New* 05/23/11

 


Happy Monday everyone and welcome to the Monday Morning Minute. But first the .....

Thought for the day:

Whoever has an original thing to say,
it is sort of a threat to the status quo.
~Steve Lacy



Enjoy today's message:

No video today folks so just the message, time constraints pushed it out but maybe I will do it this evening, we shall see.

The message today was about staying safe this summer, this is tornado season so please stay safe and stay alert.

It also is graduation season for the class of 2011 and my only wish for you is to have you stay away from the 'status quo'.

Stay hungry and stay foolish. Dream big and always try to make a difference.

I write about the simple and sincere power of the smile.  I have been doing that since March 2009 and I know it makes a difference.  Not as much as me actually pulling my smile out in public, I know that makes more impact of course but sharing with you some thoughts and ideas thats what these posts are about to get you to think.

Also starting yesterday I have arranged my posts onto a Daily Paper format.

It comes out around 8pm daily and I hope you enjoy the first edition.  The link is in blue and centered below.


Enjoy the week everyone and keep sharing that smile!

 

Play Hard, Stay Foolish and Stay Hungry!

: )

Smiles sent your way today and everyday!

Happy Monday everyone!

Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment