Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Wish on Wednesday ~04/27/11

 

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Another great day in the Pittsburgh area and I hope your smile lasts all day and of course I hope you share.

My Wish this Wednesday is that we all learn to share more. Share joy, share love and share the simple genuine power of the smile.

Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others,

cannot keep it from themselves.

~Author unknown

As I type out these words I can't help to admit that I don't always walk around in a state a bliss, I have moments of other emotions and not just that sincere smile.  I can say that I realize it quicker and right the ship because of these words that slide out from my fingers.  I can also say that my prayers and times in meditation with God give me a stronger sense of gratitude that helps define my daily path.

The path we choose to take in life helps to define our intent.

My wish is that the path you choose you are never afraid to share with those you love.

That you can always keep your eyes looking up in pride and never down in fear.

FEAR can slow down or even stop our stride down and path and of course I have always believed that FEAR stands for False Evidence Appearing Real.  It is our minds way to prevent an action but has not real proof that your FEAR is real or not.

Remember a failure at anything at worst is an education.

To share an event of kind

To share a moment of joy

To share the kindness and sincerity of a smile

To alter another persons lack and give them something more.

All wishes that I share with you today.

All wishes that I hope you carry with you everyday.

My Wednesday Wish for you!  This Wednesday, right now, yes ... right now that you start to be kind to yourself and enjoy your week with anyone, everyone.


Become greatness

Enjoy life

Breathe joy

Share a smile, first with yourself then with another : )

 

Prayers and smiles always sent your way!

Have a great week everyone!

My Wednesday wish for you this day.


May your smiles abound.

May your joy lift another spirit.

May you stay hungry and stay foolish!

May your heart be warmed because it always was.

Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.


www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference


 

No comments:

Post a Comment