Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Gratitude Attitude *New* ~04/26/11

Happy Tuesday everyone! A great Tuesday morning here in Western PA, the birds singing, the owl hooting sounds like spring may have just arrived.  Yesterday the sun shined and the warm air was awesome.

 

I hope that you had a chance to catch yesterday's Monday Morning Minute. The fourth week in the video blog and if you get the chance email me to let me know what topics or thoughts you would like me to add or talk about.


The Gratitude Attitude is a way of thinking that can shape your life, it will enrich and the action/moment is better than your best breakfast, better than the most perfect cup of coffee or tea and better than a kiss from a loved one. For all of those things the breakfast, beverage and affection are but a moment shared, the Gratitude Attitude will last the whole day through, a life time.

I write about gratitude and the power of a smile each post I type away, my fingers going quickly across the keyboard.  I enjoy the process because the automatic write that I put out is a first for both of us.  It comes from somewhere deep in my spirit and it truly is a pleasure to share here, and on Red Gage and MMSO (Make ME Smile ONline) what I feel can heal many a broken spirit, or broken heart for not just a moment but many moments in time.

It all starts with us though.  A shared smile, a kind word, a gentle touch all simple and sincere and when done with a heart of kindness  can change a persons day, week and perhaps perspective for years to come.

Gratitude is the simple action from within that says

life is great and these are the reasons why.

 


 



Enjoy the day, Enjoy your life, share a smile and make a difference for you and someone else today!

Gratitude Attitude allow it to grow from within and watch it change your day, your life.



Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Really nice. Personally, my smile took me places I didn't think I'd go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete