Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Gratitude Attitude *New* ~03/29/11

Happy Tuesday everyone! Here is hoping your nice and warm it is below 20 here this morning and its almost April ugh.. LOL It is to laugh at because why cry about that or anything you can't change.

What we can change of course is the level of gratitude in our life.

The deeper the gratitude for what we have the less pressure we feel from things that we can't really control.


As you all know my son, Troy age 14, 6' 3" 179 lb, built for football is living with me now. I think coming up on 3 weeks, time flies so quickly. My daughter has lived with me for the past 7 years and I have cherished every moment. Two great kids and I am very blessed to share them with my life.

I am very grateful to have them in my life.

My wife, Janice who I have been married to almost six months now has been awesome in accepting me, and my children and designing a home with love and laughter in it and for this and all the love she sends out to me and our home.

I am very grateful for her love and care in my life.

My Gratitude attitude, living that every day makes my understand that our life is what we make it, how we perceive our daily surroundings and design is our responsibility. No one else has the control or should ever be given the control to change our perception. Living a life of gratitude will not only alleviate any stress but also put our heart and spirit in a place of giving to the world around us instead of always wanting to just use and take from the world.

A giving heart.

A giving spirit.

A concern not just for what we need to acquire but a concern for appreciation for what we already have.

My family, I love all of them and I am very grateful for what they add to my life. They add everything!

Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family.

Most of us would give our own life for

the survival of a family member, yet we

lead our daily life too often as

if we take our family for granted.

~Paul Pearshall

Don't take your family for granted, live, love, laugh and dream with them. Share and care for their needs, their love will sustain you in anytime and the laughter will fill your home with joy beyond comment. Just enjoy and smile along the way! : )

Smiles sent your way this day and always!


Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference


No comments:

Post a Comment