Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Mojo Mantra ~01/24/11

Happy Monday everyone! A great day in Pittsburgh as the Pittsburgh Steelers won the NFL's AFC Championship over the New York Jets. Great game and great teamwork as they will play the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl 45 in Dallas, Texas at Cowboy Stadium.

I know my Chicago Bears lost but my favorite team the Dallas Cowboys lost way before that.

It is what is and that does not define my happiness or grief. They have a standard to live up to in life and we all have our standard to live up to.

So that goes pretty hand in hand to todays Monday Mojo Mantra.

Here it is:


My life, my happiness and joy is not contingent upon anything but what I put out to create the best moment my life can handle at any given moment.

In other words live your day, your moment at the highest standard that you choose. Your in charge of what to be happy about, laugh about. The smiles you give to others, and I only mean sincere smiles, are the best tool to not only share your joy and state but to change theirs for the better.

Life is meant to be enjoyed!

Life is meant to be lived!

Life is meant to be played out to your highest standards.

I have a quote that I share on here from time to time.

It is as follows:

What other people think about you is really

none of your business.

The other quote I want to share today:

~ Mary Anne Radmacher

My wish for you today and everyday? Enjoy it and Smile!

Share and Care and above allow yourself to enjoy life!

A Monday Morning Mojo Mantra for you today this Monday!

Focus on what you can do today, right now is everything and the only thing relevant to accomplishment of your goal.

Smiles sent your way today and everyday!

Happy Monday everyone! : )

Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment