Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving ~11/25/2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, yes this may be my latest post in quite a while but a post none the less. I wanted to take time out to give thanks to God, to my family, and to my friends.

I consider all of you that read my post a friend and thank you for your comments and your return each and every time that you stop by.

The whole day as is everyday is a chance to make a difference. To share a smile, a kind word and enjoy family and friendship.

I can say confidently that mission accomplished.


We traveled to Michigan today so Janice could see her family and friends and so that Tori my daughter could spend quality time with her mom's family and her mom. My thoughts of the day were ones of how blessed we are to have family and friends and to arrive safely after such a long drive.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and my hope is that your day was as memorable and safe as mine was.

May God richly bless you as he has me and my family this day.

Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks and I just wanted to share my thanks with all of you on this day.

A quote by an unknown author but it fits well for all of us each and every day.

This day and your life ... are God's gift to you , so give thanks

and be joyful always!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not just on Thanksgiving but always, except your gift with a smile and gratitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Jessica and may everyone take heed and give some thought to this video. God bless you today and everyday!

May your smiles abound.

May your joy lift another spirit.

May you stay hungry and stay foolish!

May your heart be warmed because it always was.

Smiles sent your way this day and always!

Happy Thursday everyone! : )

Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment