Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Prayer and Sunday Thoughts ~09/26/10

Happy Sunday everyone! Welcome to another fun filled day of faith, family and football! My three F's for every Sunday!

Faith in God and all his Gifts. Gifts like free will to choose the right things, gifts like nature to enjoy and cherish and protect. We also have our health that we protect, we have free will to do the right thing, at the right time in the right proportions.

Family to love and behold, to cherish and enrich by our actions, words and deeds. Another blessing not just for the holidays, around the Thanksgiving turkey or the Christmas tree but everyday we should count our blessings for the love and future that every family holds.

Football, what else can I say here, you either love it or have little or no feeling. Football even at the high school and college level has so much to teach. Just watch last years pro football hall of fame induction speeches and you learn quite a bit about faith and family. The message of life can be found in some of these speeches as almost everyone gives thanks to their family and their faith in God.

Day by Day some quotes to think about and pray about this Sunday in September:

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on

a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude.

It is more important than my past, my education,

my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain,

what other people think of me or

say about me, my circumstances,

or my position. Attitude keeps me going or

cripples my progress.

It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope.

When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high,

no valley too deep, no dream too extreme,

no challenge too great for me.”

~~~~~~~~

“With fame, you know, you can read about yourself,

somebody else's ideas about you,

but what's important is how you feel about yourself

- for survival and living day to day with what comes up.

~ Marilyn Monroe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“For the meaning of life differs from man to man,

from day to day and from hour to hour.

What matters, therefore, is not the meaning

of life in general but

rather the specific meaning of a

person's life at a given moment.”

~ Viktor Frankl

Some thoughts to think about, maybe even work into your deep patterns of self consciousness. Take your moments yourself, those quiet moments of prayer and meditation and weave them into your thoughts. What comes out of these prayers and reflections just may be magic that one day you can look back on and say and share how grateful you did.

Some thoughts and prayers this Sunday! Smiles to you all!


Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment