Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Morning Wisdom ~08/30/10

Happy Monday everyone and the last Monday in August, wow this month ran by us fast did it not. So what great things do you have planned for the week? Labor day weekend is right around the corner and plans of cook outs, parades, floating in the pool are being thought out.

First I want to thank you for all your kind comments and thoughts about my fast approaching date with destiny with my love and lady Janice. 10 - 10 -10 is the wedding day, a private affair but so very special for the both of us. We have so many things in common and work well together as a team, our communications are spot on, we respect each others thoughts and keep our opinions out there and respect each others values. I think that makes all the difference in a relationship of equals and partnerships.


Respect each other's opinions and respect each others values.


I wrote earlier that October 10, 2010 is a date with destiny. I should explain that.

Before jumping into sales, in the auto industry, I worked in retail, the big box department stores of Murphy Marts, Value City and where I met Janice, Hills Department Stores. I was transferred from a Pittsburgh store in 1987 to Monroe, MI where I helped open a new Hills from an empty shell to a packed to the ceiling with merchandise department store at the local French Town Square Mall. It was a great challenge and loads of hard work.

Janice was hired for the Jewelry counter and her smile and eyes beamed for the customers and her attention to detail made her stand out among the others. I just admired her from a distance she was 21, I was 25 and was hooked on working and climbing the ladder within Hills. She asked me out, I was shy about dating going out with any employee, I said maybe. She gave me her phone number later that day and she was persistent about us going out. We did, and both of us and time passed and it went better than good, it went well.

Alas when your young you just derail the best of plans and things and without much adieu we went our separate ways. No drama, no hard feelings just went our own way. Ok, I was a little sad about it but accepted it.

Then fast forward to March 2010, I was looking at Facebook and searching out names from the past, one name jumped into my head, Janice. Search as I might couldn't find her until I searched her graduating class. Bingo, found her! Her eyes beamed out of the page like they beamed into the customers at Hills and like they did to me when she asked me out.

The rest just fell into place a trip in April to see her.

A trip in April from her to see me.

A trip for each in May and on back and forth the cars did travel. Mile after mile we got to know each other once again. We found great similarities that we knew from 1988-89.

The morning web cams, the afternoon text messages, the evening phone calls all brought the picture into crystal realization. We loved, we cared and we shared the same values, idea's about life, family, joy and laughter. Her smile lights up a room, and my life.

Her ideals are aligned, her love is spot on my heart and spirit. She completes me! She rocks my world!

Somethings are meant to be. A friend on Facebook has this on her profile. I like it! I share it with you here:

People who are meant to be together, will always find their way in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~

Our date with destiny

10-10-10

It's a day I won't forget.

It's a day we will cherish.

It's a day that rain or shine, will be a perfect 10!

So my words of wisdom for today this Monday.

Follow your dreams!

Follow your heart!

No matter how dim, or dark or alone you feel right now....Stop those feelings

They do not belong to you, leave them on the cold forgotten path

Walk into the sun

Raise your eyes to the Lord

Put a smile on your face!

And know that this day is yours

God created us for service to each other.

God created us to smile and worship

We each have a destiny

What's yours? Dream it, speak it and follow your heart!

May your day be blessed! May your smiles abound!

To all of you today and everyday smiles are sent your way! : )

Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment