Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Giving Thanks on Tuesday 07/27/2010

Happy Tuesday to you all and first off I want to give thanks to you the reader. I appreciate many of you who take the time to comment and send warm wishes my way. A heartfelt smile warm and wide is sent your way with much gratitude and appreciation.




Thank You!

Often in life and I mean often in life we get so rushed, hurried and we lose sight of how truly blessed we are. To understand what good things we have in life we need to only look around and slow way down our moment. Take time to meditate and list out on paper what we truly are grateful for. Take the time right now. Stop whatever your doing now and just get quiet and be at peace with your spirit.


Here is my list:


I am grateful for the view out my window right now as I type this. The sound of the birds in the trees as they exist with out effort and sing and share their song.


I am appreciative for my children both Tori and Troy who I am very proud of. They are different yet they are the same in so many ways. They are so full of energy, so full of spirit and they can light up any room in our home just by walking in. Two very great kids, and they are loved.


I am grateful for the love of my life, Janice for following her heart and moving some 300+ miles to share her life with me. We dated back in the late 80's and just moved in 2 different directions for 20+ years and behold on Facebook I found her again and the power of love and a much bigger force than I can understand brings us together again. She has treated me and my family better than I can ever imagined and I love her for that and so much more. My friend, my partner and my love I thank you.


I am grateful for my home, the memories I get to make within these walls and floors and the nature that just flows with out much from us. It just is!


God has been good to me, he has been good to my family and he is probably good to you as well. We really just have to listen, to slow down and just take a few moments to understand what we really have at our fingertips. We have so very much that we sometimes just scurry on by it all.


Slow down, Stop if you must.


Look around and take in what is all around you.


Dream big, realize what we have now even more.


Listen, Love, Laugh and Smile.


All around you is greatness, right at your fingertips.


Be grateful, appreciate it all.


You are loved, love it all back.


Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.


www.makemesmileonline.com


************************


Where membership is always free and


so are the smiles!


**************


Make ME Smile Online


The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !


***********


Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment