Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Giving Thanks on Tuesday ~ 05/18/10

Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to another day that I set aside for expressing gratitude.


I try every day to share my gratitude but this day I share with you.


Living a life of gratitude is perhaps the most important thing to maintaining happiness.





A quote I wanted to share:


Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.


~DAVID STEINDL-RAST


So what do I want to share with you today that I am grateful for?


My daughter, 16 years old this past Saturday has been a true blessing in my life. Full of compassion, love, gentle kindness and joy. The laugh that fills the house as she watches TV or listens to George Lopez, her favorite show as of late. That laughter makes the whole house shine a little more. I am very grateful to have her in my life.


My ability to share with you my inner most thoughts about how a smile can rearrange another persons day. How just a kind work to another soul can lift their head, take some edge off their day and make life just a bit kinder and gentler.


Your comments of Gather, I always enjoy reading them, no matter how simple or intricate I enjoy you just stopping by to share your thoughts or just say hello. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your time.


So just a few so what about your gratitude today? What makes you happy to not only be alive but contribute to others? I hope you take a few seconds and share with us. I hope your day is filled with joy and laughter.


Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.


www.makemesmileonline.com


************************


Where membership is always free


and so are the smiles!


**************


Make ME Smile Online


The ME is really all about YOU!


Join today !


***********


Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment