Thursday, January 21, 2010

Giving Thanks on Thursday ~ 01/21/2010

Happy Thursday everyone and I am very grateful to be alive today. Life is a gift make sure you enjoy and unwrap your day in a big way today.



Giving thanks should be automatic, I mean if you have to push yourself to be thankful you should evaluate and take a deep audit on your gratitude list.




Focus on what is good in your life.


Focus is the key to allowing other paths and direction to open up.


Think of it this way, when your depressed you have certain limitations programmed into that state. Your eyes and head are down, you probably sleep many hours of the day, you breathe very shallow not deep. I know it is not easy but it is possible to lift your spirits.


Focus on what is good, focus on what can be good. Lift those eyes to the sky. Breathe deeply inhale for 4 exhale for 7 seconds in through the nose and out through the mouth. Try it. This will get your spirits flowing a little faster.


Depression is very hard on everyone, been there, done that. But there is help, seek medical treatment and or medicine if needed from your family doctor but always know there is help out there. If you need more information or suggestions the one good source is:


www.helpguide.com




It all begins with you. Your the captain of your vessel, steer wisely.



So what are you thankful for today? What keeps your motor running on your vessel at a high RPM?


Here is my RPM accelerators for me:


My family who I love and try to do my best for.


People, kind people I love people who love life. I feed off of that energy too.


My Pets, Bear and Bella. Two great dogs that no matter what they have a wagging tail, a jump or two and a kind lick of the tongue.


Adventure, what is around that next corner of life, how can I get there? Adventure for me is a great boost for life.


Your turn? What keeps you running at a


higher speed?


Enjoy your day friends..... stop by and visit me at www.makemesmileonline.com and remember membership is free. We are 31 and strong can you become 32 or 33?


Thanks for stopping by and Till next time..... Smile and take the wonderful things this world has to offer in to your spirit.


www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment