Friday, January 22, 2010

Flowing Into Friday ~ 01/22/10

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to the weekend! Welcome to the fact that we have only 56 days till the first day of spring 2010.


Hows that for some inspiration.




I hope your weekend is a pleasant one and full of fun!


So how many of you saw that picture of KIKI in Haiti here is the video:














The story is awesome it shows what many of you already know about. Our mission brought in a picture. The power of a simple smile, a breath of fresh air! Pure energy!


So thats what I wanted to share with you this Friday! I hope you find a burst of energy from it. Imagine the burst of energy those rescue workers had, the power of finding that little boy with the great big smile!


You have that smile, yes you the one reading this little post. I hope you use it first with yourself and then with another. What if? What if you used it on another, and they used it on another and so on and so on how much of a impact could that smile chain have.


How much? Wow think about the impact of a simple shared smile!


I hope your Friday flows with love, joy and I hope you share a few smiles today. Ask someone to pass a smile on and watch the magic flow.


Till next time.... Smile and share one with another!


www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment