Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Thoughts on a Sunday ~ December 13, 2009

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope your Sunday is a special one and now we have only 12 days till Christmas! So yes on this Sunday I thought I would put down a new version or my version at least of the 12 days of Christmas.



These 12 days are gifts to you or at the very least to our selves.




No music background sorry but here we go......






My 12 days of Christmas for all of you!


On the 12th day of Christmas I thought I would give to me 12 minutes daily of what I am truly grateful for.


On the 11th day of Christmas I gave to me 11 smiles to share broad and wide to light the way.


On the 10th day of Christmas I gave to me 10 (3 minute) sessions of exercise you have to start some where right?


On the 9th day of Christmas I gave to me 9 minutes for Gather or Facebook ( I know good luck with that!).


On the 8th day of Christmas I gave to me 8 oz of Christmas Cheer you pick the beverage I choose Carmel Vanilla flavored coffee.


On the 7th day of Christmas I gave to me a 7 foot Christmas Tree decorated with all my favorite bling.


On the 6th day of Christmas I gave to me 6 more minutes on Gather and facebook I missed it as I was away.


On the 5th day of Christmas I gave to me 5 holiday cookies all my favorites. (only 5) I know good luck with that too....


On the 4th day of Christmas I share 4 words with everyone I could see "Have a Merry Christmas!


On the 3rd day of Christmas I used 3 words the most sweet to be shared "I love you!"


On the 2nd day of Christmas I used 2 prayerful hands to thank God (Thank you Jesus!)


On the 1st day of Christmas I used these words to start each day "I was designed to be happy and to make a difference so it shall be!!


May you all have a blessed and happy Sunday!


Till next time.......Smile and give the gift of a smile, well placed, well designed and given to make a difference!


www make me smile online dot com


(27 members and growing would you be number 28? or maybe 29? its free to join!)

No comments:

Post a Comment