Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection ~ December 12, 2009

Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to the weekend there are only 13 days left to prepare for Christmas, the cookies, the meal, the cookies, the gifts, the wrapping, the cookies oh I said that already.



Christmas cookies are the best are they not? What's your favorite?


Here are a few of mine in no particular order:


Nut Horns


Carmel kissed Chocolate Crackies


Sugar cookies with all the colored glitter


Soft Chocolate Chunk Cookies (the gooier the better)


Oh the memories of my mom baking cookies for days and the variety. Good memories and a little reflection of Christmas's gone past.


I also remember the Christmas music, Bing Crosby and White Christmas, lots of country tunes at the holidays.


One that I share here I saw many years ago and wanted to share it again with you today.


I hope your reflections over the years will take you back to 2009 Christmas. I hope you have all the smiles and joy this season that you can handle. So this year make your memories, make the difference in your family's holiday.


The video with Bing Crosby and David Bowie and little drummer boy:















Enjoy the day everyone!


Enjoy the power of the smile!


Enjoy the gratitude in your heart for the season and for the reason!


Till next time...... Smile and Merry Christmas 13 days away!


www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment