Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday morning reflection October 17, 2009

Good morning everyone and welcome to Saturday !!

First I want to thank you all for your recent comments and visits to the new formatted MMSO (Make Me Smile Online). I hope you have found the site easier to the eye and follow.

Saturday I usually post a reflection from prior posts.

But as I type this on my Iphone at 1 am in the morning that would be difficult.

My Internet went down and after all the troubleshooting with my ISP cable provider we had to schedule a service appointment for Sunday.

Sigh!

Still smiling as my finger pounds this out.

Still filled with gratitude that I am still able to type this out via the iPhone.

Still inspired to spread both to all of you.

My inspirational point is this today. No matter what if you belive in your cause, your purpose, your mission will be fulfilled.

You have the power, you have the will if you only plug onto your heart.

Your joy and passion awaits all you need to do is take aim and run towards it.

Till next time......smile. : )
www make me smile online dot com

Where the ME is really YOU!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment