Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Giving Thanks on Tuesday ~ October 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday everyone! I want to first say thank you for the increased traffic to MMSO. The ME in Make Me Smile Online is really you. Thanks to all of you for the kind comments on here as well. You have placed many smiles on my face and heart and I hope you know that it is noticed and I give thanks for you every day as well.


Many times your comments go very deep to my inner spirit and it transfers energy to my thoughts and gives me the energy to feel even deeper gratitude.

I hope every time I hit the submit button that just one soul gets what I am trying to share.


IF that happens then I feel that my message helped at least one.

And if one maybe there has been more.

So today as we all give thanks here are my three,

1. My family, who every day loves me and gives me a strong desire to get better not just for me but for them. Even my dogs Bella and Bear give me so much joy when I come home. A dog gives so much love to you and needs so little in return.


2. My love of music. Music can soothe the soul, inspire the soul and give so much to the listener. It can motivate or sedate. I enjoy just about all forms, acoustic or classical. My favorite song at this point is The Fixer by Pearl Jam. Great lyrics and a strong musical edge. Now thats my favorite for now it can change.


3 My gather friends. Like I said earlier I appreciate all of you. Your comments always inspire and transfer energy to me.

So what about you? What gives you gratitude this Tuesday?

I leave you with this video, I hope in inspires, gives you energy and puts some self talk in your mind that flows with you. It is best heard with headphones to get the full effect. Very visual and under 4 minutes. Enjoy!










Hope you watch it when you need that extra something.

May you feel Great today!

Till next time..... Smile!

www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment