Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A new chapter, a new page in a new book of 365 pages ~ 2021 begins your journey ~ Another trip around the Sun ~ October Adventures Begins

 Another trip around the sun and a smile shared

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal;

It is the courage to continue that counts. "

~ Winston Churchill quote

Great quote, is it not?

So for me another trip around the sun, yep going into my 59th year today. 

I look at birthday's as a 'new years day' of sorts.  It very much is like that.  A new beginning of sorts. Out with the old year and in with the new.

For me, much of my life I have looked at as 16 year increments.  This is the start of my fourth '16' year increments.

What lies ahead I wonder?

That is how I started my blog 10 years ago in 2011. Of course I was going into my 49th year, how time flies by.

I am 21,550 days old and climbing.

This post I normally go into what I am grateful for.  What makes me smile and what I look forward to in the coming year.


Thankful ~ Grateful ~ Blessed

Another trip around the sun more laughter and Fun

What I am grateful for: 

Another year of life 
A inspired view of the world and my belief in love and kindness
My new Mantra 'EXPECT THE BEST ~ HOPE FOR BETTER'
My ability to rise from any fall ( I hear it gets harder as we get older)
My lessons from the past that taught me and made me stronger
My ability to laugh and rise above fear and angst
My meditation time 
My blog's and its readers
My clients, customers at work.
My imagination and dreams and goals and plans that go forward.

What I want more of in my 59th year

More laughter
More Kindness
More day trips
More nature excursions
More attention to health 
More wealth it rhymes with health, I would take health of wealth anytime, any day.
More wisdom in Hoping for Better and always Expecting the Best
More love
More meditation
More memories of the best times of the last 58 years.

Dream, imagine and create

Rise up 

Expect the Best



Utilize your  I AM affirmations your growth will continue

I CAN and I WILL 

Accept the challenge and allow your spirit to soar

Smiles Sent 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make your dreams come to life

Smile and Share Kindness

Love yourself so you can love others more


Stay Strong!

Be filled with the desire and hunger to breathe and move forward.

Share kindness and share a smile!

Embrace always, smile forever 
and share united.

Victor V Yakin
victoryakin@gmail.com


10    /      27      /   2021


  65 days to go ~ Pages of your life of this chapter to write!

Happy October adventures  to you All  

No comments:

Post a Comment