Tuesday, August 31, 2021

A new chapter, a new page in a new book of 365 pages ~ 2021 begins your journey ~ utilize powerful Affirmations ~ I AM & I CAN & I Will Day 30

Day 30 Utilize Powerful Affirmations

We have come to the end of a month, a month of growth and a month of possible and probable transformations.  The power of the words I AM and those words that follow have immediate power to transform.

Use them

The power of the words I CAN and I WILL have immediate power to motivate and accelerate growth and end procrastination and worry and stagnation.  The words used often have power.

Use them

A new month starts tomorrow and the last third of the year is near

Seasons about to transform summer to fall

Football and fall leaves we cheer on and admire

Expect the best and you will often get it

For others hope for better you are not responsible for their actions

Strive to do more than thrive and use your gifts

Rise above and share love and kindness

Use them 


Achieve the Best 

Expect the Best

Be your Best

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Transparency and for my own participation

I AM able to share kindness and appreciate others

I AM aware of the product I deliver is with love and kindness 

I AM filled with joy and will spread it generously.

I AM full of hope for others but yet I expect the best for myself.

I AM ready for inspirational growth and dreams to become achieved goals.

  
I CAN and I WILL share my positive energy with others.

I CAN and I WILL share kindness and love with every step, every day  

I WILL move forward to make this day full of wonder and as awesome as I can make it.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make your dreams come to life

Smile and Share Kindness

Love yourself so you can love others more




Stay Strong!

Be filled with the desire and hunger to breathe and move forward.

Share kindness and share a smile!

Embrace always, smile forever 
and share united.

Victor V Yakin
victoryakin@gmail.com


08    /     31      /   2021


123 days to go ~ Pages of your life of this chapter to write!

Happy August to you All  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment