Friday, August 27, 2021

A new chapter, a new page in a new book of 365 pages ~ 2021 begins your journey ~ Commitment instead of What if ~ I AM and using I CAN / I Will Day 26

 Day 26  Commitment to a better self will deliver a better you

Often we say the words 'What if ' when looking back on our lives but to often we dream with the same words.  The what if's in life need to be enhanced with strong affirmations and strong commitment to delivering on a better promise to oneself and those we are close too.

Rise up ~ Share kindness and love ~ become the change agent for a better world and you will.  

Never doubt one person can make a difference


Smiles Sent : )


                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Transparency and for my own participation

I AM able to rise up with joy and passion in my heart 

I AM aware of the product I deliver is with love and kindness 

I AM filled with joy and will spread it generously.

I AM full of hope for others but yet I expect the best for myself.

I AM ready for inspirational growth and dreams to become achieved goals.

  
I CAN and I WILL share my positive energy with others.

I CAN and I WILL share kindness and love with every step, every day  

I WILL move forward to make this day full of wonder and as awesome as I can make it.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make your dreams come to life

Smile and Share Kindness

Love yourself so you can love others more




Stay Strong!

Be filled with the desire and hunger to breathe and move forward.

Share kindness and share a smile!

Embrace always, smile forever 
and share united.

Victor V Yakin
victoryakin@gmail.com


08    /     27      /   2021


127 days to go ~ Pages of your life of this chapter to write!

Happy August to you All  



No comments:

Post a Comment