Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Month of Joy ~ Hope and Giving ~ A new motto and a new reality

 On a personal note  last night I spent nearly 6 hours at an ER here.  I left work early and drove to get checked early symptoms hard to swallow, excess nasal drainage, a headache and neck pain. 


Ten minutes later I was at the triage at the hospital and had a temp of 101.7 and high BP.  I sat and waited two hours and 45 min to be seen. I had to beg for swab test because the hospital policy is not to give one in the ER. 

 This is America. 

 I was told the CEO/President name sounds like a pasta or pizza won't allow it.  

That is poor policy and a limiting process for people who support their network that is global and had huge profits.

  Now I was discharged and I did get the swab test.  So thats a good things and yes I got it in the ER.  

So much for mr pizza or pasta guy. 

But it is a shame that an American hospital would deny with all the case history multiple deficiencies and all the symptoms a simple procedure.  Yes persistence and a text message to a local radio station made it happen. So today I am in quarantine under blankets with a O2 sensor on my finger no taste no smell and no appetite. Prayers please and thanks.

my email victoryakin@gmail.com


So my Moto hope for better ~ Expect the best. 

 We can't control the crazy outside the norm thinkers we can wear a mask we can take this serious and we can demand better of ourselves and those we touch. 

I hate to write or blog about anything political or controversial.  I would much rather share a smile, raise awareness and I hope that is what this does.  Not because I share smiles and write everyday uplifting messages but because life matters, we matter, right matters, hate and division does not have a place in your heart my heart.  

Zero place.

 Rise up 

Share kindness and share a smile and a new belief perhaps.  

The new belief maybe for all to share:

 Hope for better and Expect the Best!

Stay safe and smile always 
Hope for the better ~ Expect the best

Have a great day

Share a smile or two

Rise up and shine like the brightest star



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Safe.

Be filled with the desire and hunger to breathe and move forward.

Share kindness and share a smile!

Embrace always, smile forever and share united.


Victor V Yakin


victoryakin@gmail.com

12    /   30    /   2020


1 comment: