Sunday, January 1, 2017

A place to start ~ 01/01/2017

A place to start and a plan to formulate with small steps of action will indeed create a result.

This is my passion, to make a difference, to make you think, to give your mind a peaceful place to go and either ponder, or comment, or dismiss  My goal is to make you smile, here online.

That is indeed my intention.

I wake up each morning with intent to make this day the best it can be for me, and for others.

With gratitude I step out each morning with a tune in my heart, a smile in my mind and gratefulness in my spirit.  My only prayer each day to the creator above is a few simple words the most important of them... Thank You!

My words that I live with in my spirit I will share with you in the coming days and weeks but let me start with how I describe success.  It is a quote that I have lived with in my spirit for years.

From Ralph Waldo Emerson

“What is success?


To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate the beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch Or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!”


What a simple way to define success!  In a world full of pressure and anxiety and stress we should all be able to define success in the terms above.  How little we stress if we wrapped these words around our intentions.

Daily we should embrace this
Monthly we should read it
Yearly we would reap the benefits from it.

Happy New to all who pass through this post and I hope you return

Victor V. Yakin
victoryakin@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment