Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Gratitude Attitude *New* ~05/31/11

Happy Tuesday everyone!  A day I set aside to share my gratitude with you and maybe remind you that the Gratitude Attitude will always help your smile shine from the inside even when its hard to give one on the outside.



The last day of the month and my son Troy's birthday he turns 15 today. We had celebrated yesterday but I wanted to mention that today is day and I am very proud of him!


Troy has recently moved here from Houston, Texas.  I guess it has been about 3 months almost wow how the time has gone so quickly it does that huh?


But seriously he has been a big help to me and Janice around the house but his humor and love has been appreciated.


Tori my daughter has lived with me for 8 years now and everyday I am blessed to have spent many great years with her as well. She also has a great laugh, an awesome smile and love that she gives freely and generously.  She is growing into a beautiful woman and I am very proud of her.


Her birthday was also in May about 2 weeks ago.


Two great kids born two years apart.  I am truly grateful and truly blessed.


My wife, Janice, had made an awesome meal yesterday for us.  I had to work and she had it ready when I came home.  She has made this house a home, brought laughter to my spirit and shares quotes and lines from movies that makes me wish I had seen. LOL I love her, she gives me more than she knows and everyday I am thankful that she has returned to my life and the life of my children.


So I share with you 3 great reasons I have gratitude in my life.  I have more as you know, being able to share with you a smile here and on Make ME Smile Online has also brought a sense of joy and laughter to my heart. So I thank you the reader for that.


THANK YOU! SMILES TO YOU ACROSS THE INTERNET MILES

: )

Back to my son's birthday celebration




Happy Birthday Troy!


Have a great day everyone.....
**************

Make ME Smile Online

www.makemesmileonline.com

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***************

Stand out in a sea of frowns and 
Make a Difference


No comments:

Post a Comment