Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Night Song/Video for our Troops

I found this song and video a few days ago and I wanted to share it tonight.  This is for all of our active armed forces who serve us day after day at home and abroad.
If you know a solider I hope you will email it to them the words touched me and I wanted to share it along with this verse from John 14:27 NIV.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
~John 14:27 New International Version
Enjoy the video and I hope you share it with someone as I have shared with you.





**************

Make ME Smile Online
www.makemesmileonline.com

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***************

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment