Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Morning Reflection and Projection ~04/23/11

 

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your weekend is warm, dry and unlike ours here in western PA.  It is wet, wet and more rain a coming. It will be 71 deg so I guess thats half of my wish.

 

Saturday reflection takes me back to a time when washing and waxing my car took high priority.  Tooth brushing the crevices of the Cragar 5 spoke wheels and polishing and shining the chrome of the side pipes on my T/A even more.

Hated any spots, but taking it out took care of that of course, but it was still nice getting it to sparkle.

My 74 Trans AM from Pontiac with the Big Eagle painted, yes painted on the hood and the letters on the back painted as well. No decal for me.

Red in color I somehow avoided speeding tickets, lucky I guess but the miles I did put on with friends at every seat.

Now many years later, I don't have that Saturday off to do that, I drive a Chevy Malibu and the passengers tend to always be my kids and wife Janice, I am fine with that, more than fine actually. I love that.

Time passes on and memories stay with us, for better and for worse, in sickness and in health our memories stay with us.

Just as the vows stay with us in the marriage our memories are locked in with us forever.

So as usual I ask you to make memories with your family, your loved ones, mom and or dad as time marches on we start to lose the real thing and hold on, no cherish the memories that we created.

Create memories today, don't wait for another day.

Take the hand of those you love, hug a little tighter, kiss a little longer and cherish the moments like you know you'll remember them for years.

Because trust me......you will remember them, those memories for years to come.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

It really is not just about you and me

But a bigger picture that will pass by every day

Your greater purpose awaits not just you

But somone who you just may touch in a special way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May you project these ideas into your day, week, month.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Till next time......Smile!!!   :  )

Stay Hungry ~ Stay Foolish


Some thoughts on sharing a smile, your smile with so many who come within your circle of influence.

Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.

www.makemesmileonline.com

************************

Where membership is always free and

so are the smiles!

**************

Make ME Smile Online

The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !

***********

Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment