Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Giving Thanks on Tuesday ~ 07/20/10

A Happy Tuesday To You All!  Smiles sent your way and gratitude, a deep sense of gratitude for you the reader here and on Facebook.


I am on Facebook some of you who don't know that here is the link of if you want to add me as your friend, I would appreciate getting to know you.




A quote from my Facebook actually wanted to share it here and give proper credit:


"EXCELLENCE is the result of Caring more than others think is wise, Risking more than others think is safe, Dreaming more than others think is practical, and Expecting more than others think is possible."


~Cristiana Martinez


Caring more than others think is wise.  Who are we to care what others people think anyway.  Live your life with that deep sense of gratitude and believe in yourself. Another one of my favorite quotes as you know is:


What other people think of me is really none of my business.


We often listen to so many other people who don't even know us. They don't know our spirit, soul and our talents that God has given to us. So if they don't know that information how much credibility should we give them?


Dreaming more that others think is practical.  No one and I mean no one should ever steal away your dream.  Dream big and plan your day with the actions needed to get you another step closer to that dream and by all means evaluate your results but never give up.  So many people give up just before they break through and quit right at the edge of success.


Don't give up, Don't ever give up!


~Jim Valvano (1993 Espy Awards on ESPN)


Enjoy your life, enjoy your dreams and hold them close to your heart.  If you get the chance go to you tube and look up the Jimmy V speech its 10 minutes long but well worth it.


Live your life with gratitude.  Live your life with passion.  Live your life with your head held high and eyes lifted to the sky.


Gratitude, what are you grateful for today?  Me, family, love and the knowledge that what ever I put my dreams to with proper planning and action I can achieve anything.


Love God, you bet I pray everyday and give thanks.


Love Family, you bet they lift me up higher than I would be without them.


Love Self, with out that the first two would be realized.


Share gratitude with someone you care about today and Smile on!


Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.


www.makemesmileonline.com


************************


Where membership is always free and


so are the smiles!


**************


Make ME Smile Online


The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !


***********


Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment