Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Morning Wisdom ~ 05/31/10

Happy Monday everyone and Happy Memorial Day to you all! I hope this last day in May is a very special one for you and your family. I hope above all you truly remember and think about all the lives that have served for this country and for all of you to live the freedom that we do enjoy each and every day.




Some quotes to think about this day:


Perform, then, this one act of remembrance before this Day passes - Remember there is an army of defense and advance that never dies and never surrenders, but is increasingly recruited from the eternal sources of the American spirit and from the generations of American youth.


~W.J. Cameron


and this



And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.


~Lee Greenwood.



So today remember these quotes and above all remember the day and the reason why we should remember. Yes, you can still enjoy the burgers, the corn, the outdoor fun and the pool. That is a given I guess when you have this day off. But hang a flag or wave a small one and when you see a retired soldier who served our country let them know how thankful you really are that you are free!


A video I hope you enjoy.


A video I hope you watch more than once.


A post I hope you pass on via email!


God Bless you American Soldier.


God Bless our Day that we remember you.



















Till next time....share a smile, make a dream come true and make someone's else a bit happier.


www.makemesmileonline.com


************************


Where membership is always free and


so are the smiles!


**************


Make ME Smile Online


The ME is really all about YOU! Join today !


***********


Stand out in a sea of frowns and Make a Difference

No comments:

Post a Comment