Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Wish on Wednesday ~03/17/10

Happy Wednesday everyone! A beautiful day yesterday and more of the same tomorrow. Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine, how sweet. Today is exciting for me in 2 ways, first Thursday we will have one full year at Make ME Smile ONline. One year of sharing smiles, sharing knowledge, entertaining you the reader. How much I look forward to our second year.

The second thing that is exciting for me is our mantra for today:

Spring just 2 full days away,

Spring the day when we shoo old man winter away.

The birds how they do sing,

The season spring is almost here for this year.

Spring how how we do cheer for thee.

Today of course is also St. Patrick's Day so a video for you this fine day:

So my wish for today, for that pot of gold at the end of that rainbow? That would be nice, but how would I move it. Would someone try to steal it? No, thats not my wish.

My wish is for you the reader to pass on the vision that I hold in my heart and spirit.

The vision that a small group of people, who behold a dream or a hope can change the world. The dream that others will understand the power of gratitude. The dream that the simple act of a smile can spread like wildfire through a person's heart and soul.

Pass it on.

My wish is that everyone can understand that attitude is no one thing it is everything. When we walk with our head held high, our mind in belief that yes we can be happy. Yes we are responsible for our joy and happiness then the world and its energy starts to unfold around us that very joy.

Pass it on.

My wish is that everyone including you will wake in the morning, stop at that bathroom mirror and state the positive about ourselves, share a smile with that reflection and state in the positive today is a great day and I will make a difference for another.

Pass it on.

My wish is that today, you will make another smile. You will do something kind, you will be gentle with yourself and you will not let another effect your mood unless it is in a positive manner.

Pass it on.

That is the pot and the end of my rainbow. Want to share it that vision. Join at Make ME Smile Online. Its free, so much to share with you all. Tomorrow is one year of age for the site. 35 members strong. I thank you for considering it. Joining. I hope to see you there.

Till next time....Smile and pass it on.

www make me smile online dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment