Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Morning Reflection ~ 03/27/10

Happy Saturday everyone and yes the weekend is here! Yeah!!! HIP HIP HORAY!




Yesterday I wrote of 2 small words, What IF.


The perspective in these was not to be in past tense, looking back on missed opportunities but to look with a future sense of what if I shared more smiles.


What if I did not allow another persons opinion of me to bother me.





What if I said and meant never again will I pick up another cigarette unless I really like smoke filling my lung with harmful long term effects. A note I know that it is hard to smoke. My father died from lung failure and his father too. I have never smoked, thanks to my dad having a pack of Camel non filters in the basement. The taste made me wonder What If I started how could stand that taste. Bla....I almost got sick. Two puffs, the rest is history.


So my What if's cover many future based moments in our life. They can cover so many empowering notions.


What if is not just two words it is a mantra, or a start of a phrase that can lead you to better things.


What if I started a Gratitude Journal?


What if I looked into the eyes of someone I really cared about and told them why?


What if ?


So take the time to spend time with the ones you love. Spend some time thinking about the possibilities not the limitations.


A quote about the two little words:


You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.


~Wayne Gretzky


and


Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.


~Author Unknown


Lastly a video I want to share from April 2009 I didn't post it on Gather till now but it was posted on Make ME Smile Online. I hope you enjoy its message today.















Take time to enjoy the 'What IF's' in your life.


Take time to make a difference.


Till next time.....Smile and share that one smile with one who has none!


www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment