Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Wish on Wednesday ~ 02/24/10

Good day everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Next week being the first week in March I will return with a little 'Wit' for you but today it is a little wishing. Our mantra for spring today:

Spring just 23 days to go - A wish for walks along the fields of wildflowers, walks along the lake so wide. Waves hitting the shore and sand underfoot. Spring just 23 days to go how we just love to watch snow melt away. 23 days to go.

A few months back now I remember the trip to the local lake here. Watching people enjoy the sun, the sound of the water and geese looking for food.

My wish is that never will we complain about the heat of summer, the grass that needs cutting.

This winter should put so much into perspective how we truly miss the green grass and the flowers of so many colors. The birds that perch within our trees that sing with so much grace. These I wish for today.

A summer afternoon, laying in lounge chair by the pool, or maybe in a hammock under a tree.

A summer evening with good friends on a porch sipping ice tea.

These I wish for today.

What are your wishes this Wednesday?

Before I go much further thanks to all of you for your kind comments and following me on this journey of gratitude and smiles. Thanks for your sincere words and idea's on what makes you grateful and happy. Your visits and comments mean so much and fuel my soul to carry on with you all here and Make ME Smile Online.

Wishing on Wednesday...... I hope you take time today and bring back a little spring and summer into your day today. I hope you commit to not complaining when the heat starts to rise, or the grass needs to be trimmed. Remember there are plenty of us that understand that seasons come and they go and the most important idea is that we should enjoy each moment that we have and perhaps focus on what we have at the moment, this very moment that can make us smile.

Share your wishes today with another.

Till next time .... Smile and wish, spring is on its way!

www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment