Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Thoughts on a Sunday ~ 01/31/10

Happy Sunday everyone I hope you have enjoyed January as its almost over. How was your month, how has your gratitude journal come along?



The true value of any plan is how it has been implemented and the journey that follows.


Lead your plan into action and follow the journey along your path.


This month has been a journey for me.


Onward the journey continues.




For over 10 months I have carried the mission of Make Me Smile Online with 31 members in tow I have enjoyed every second of the journey.


So it will continue and I hope you will come along.


The impact that Gather and all of you have had is very important, I have picked up a few facebook friends, and have smiled and been thankful for your comments each day.


Impact is a very important theme of today's post.


When you bake your favorite cake, or cook your favorite dish the ingredients have an impact on another, just the right amount of sugar, spices, and portions help to create and recreate the perfect dish. Too much or too little of something just changes the taste for better or worse but the impact is lasting to our taste.


So goes impact on life of good friends, and strong relationships.


A quote from an author unknown:


“If you wish to make an impact for one year, plant corn; if you wish to make an impact for a generation, plant a tree; if you wish to make an impact for an eternity, educate a child”


The goal of any society is to leave it a bit better than we found it. For our children, and children's children. That is truly a wish for many of us and I hope many of you.


The gratitude journal will have such an impact.


The gratitude journal will leave a mark on your child long after your gone.


True memories are born with every mark or message laid within.


I know that when time passes on and as my family grows they will be able to read my messages, my mark of hope and joy of sharing the power of a smile. And so it will go and so it will grow if not within the life of others at least, at the very least with in the life of them.


May you have a blessed day. One filled with joy, and a plan and vision reborn.


Till next time .... Smile and share one along the way!


www make me smile online dot com


An update on Missy, she continues to gain strength and has walked around the floor of the hospital. I will be visiting again today and I thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers! May your February be a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment