Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Morning Wisdom ~ 01/25/2010

Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to a new week! First off Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints and their victory yesterday. A super game filled with many unexpected moments.



New Orleans a town and a team that has gone through so much in the past 10 years. Once the Saints were called the New Orleans Ain'ts, the fans wore bags over their heads in shame and now they are in Super Bowl 44!


Congrats also goes out the the Indianapolis Colts, they have been to the Super Bowl before and they indeed will be the favorites. Super Bowl 44 in Miami a little less than 2 weeks away.


I hope everyone understands the power of belief, belief in yourself and others over a common goal. What do you believe in? Do you understand the power of a positive attitude? Do you understand the power of belief that this nation, this world has much good in it.


Some quotes on belief. The first by Mahatma Gandhi:


“Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.”


~~~~~~


“Within you right now is the power to do things you never dreamed possible. This power becomes available to you just as you can change your beliefs.” ~ unknown


You have the power to do anything you believe. The only key is to believe in yourself.


The following video I hope you dwell on this week. The power to believe is in us all!


Enjoy and have a great Monday!
















Till next time.... Smile and believe


www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment