Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday Morning Reflection ~ December 26, 2009

Good day everyone and Happy Saturday the day after Christmas!


I trust you had a blessed day yesterday filled with joy and laughter.



In reading twitter and Facebook and here on Gather I read many positive comments. On Facebook another nephew was born to one of my friends. Congrats to Kim. Christmas day babies have to be the greatest gifts don't you think?


By the way if you happen to have a Facebook page hit my name up and friend request me.


I would love to know more about you and share a little life along the way.




Just search Victor Yakin there are a couple of us. Mine is the one with a close up of my smile and eyebrows. LOL.


So today is the day after all together now .... sigh........ Feel better?


Today is another day of shopping an returns for some. I have no returns today so I don't think I will venture out to the stores. I do have a couple gift cards with my daughter so when she gets back from Texas on the 3rd of January (yes I miss her) we may go out then.


Today is the day after and I am sure by now the gift wrap and boxes are disposed of and I am sure the egg nog punch bowl has been emptied. The cookies sure there are many more of them.


So next up? 5 days till the new year thats it. We will talk about that as we get closer to the big day. We are going to talk about resolve instead of resolutions. We are going to go deeper into why we break our resolutions and how we can expect to follow thru this year instead of hoping.


So today lets just reflect on the gifts, the smiles and the hugs. Lets just remember the laughter and the scents of Christmas. Today is for reflection and for that so important thing we call gratitude. Take time to pray to God and thank him for all the wonderful moments you got to share yesterday. Take time to thank him for your health and another day of joy.


This is your day, another day that God has delivered to your in basket your alive and well.


What are you going to do with it? Give thanks, give smiles and give love.


Not a bad way to start out the 26th of December is it?


Till next time...... Smile and remember to


share that smile.


www make me smile online dot com


Click on link above to become a member its free and so are the smiles found inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment