Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some Thoughts on a Sunday ~ November 29, 2009

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your Saturday was a great one! I hope your Sunday is even better.


Yesterday I wrote about how some things change after 29 years and how some just stay the same. How true. Had a blast last night at the performance of Earth.


Earth is a local high school band top 40 and rock and some southern rock mixed in. About 100+ turned out to a local bar/restaurant last night. I helped out as I did so many years ago mostly with light show. I had 4 20 oz Red Bulls (sugar free) to keep me going. I did not get to bed till 4:30am. What a great night.


Pictures and Video coming soon. (facebook and You Tube)


Everyone had a great time and danced the night away!


Memories are awesome. Watching the show so many great ones came flooding back.


The more we think how things change the more they really stay the same.


Life is like that often.


"You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. You can make the best of it or the worst of it."


- Author Unknown


That is how life often is. Last night we all made the very best! So many smiles on the dance floor and the tables. It was so refreshing to see.


This was a true gathering and a reunion of not just a band but old friends.


Like a trusted sweater or a fine pair of jeans it just felt and seemed so comfortable.


The music and the mood rocked. Life is good... no great!


So enjoy your day!


Enjoy your smiles!


Make some memories!


Sit back relax with your warm and comforting sweater or jeans and enjoy what changes and what really stays the same.


Till next time.... take the time to Smile!!


www make me smile online dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment